Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Completely unscripted, only partly understandable.

I've been meaning to get this little project up and running for a while. We're big board game players, and we love to play with friends, but it seems it always falls to me to explain how to play the game. (During this time, my wife usually falls asleep since I guess I am pretty dull.) Not that I expect anyone will hop on here and start to learn to play the game before coming over, I just thought it would be fun and a nice way to use all my free time which I somehow have now.

A couple thoughts before continuing: I have a slight cold, so you might hear me sniffle once or twice in the video. This is due to my cold, not from any kind of emotional reaction I get that triggers tearing up. Completely from my cold. Second off, I guess I cannot count well because in my "second turn", I don't count my moves correctly. I actually make 4 moves, not 3. But that is why it is important to make sure you count moves to catch your opponent cheating. Final thought: this video was made in HD, so enjoy those amazing screens... except youtube scales it down. And to be honest, the load times required are not worth the 720p res.

Anyway, here's the video. Watch it to learn about a fun new game or to cure insomnia-- your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment