Monday, November 15, 2010

A reflection on underwears.

Some underwear is meant to be seen. Not trying to be crass or anything, but it is true. Just ask Victoria, she'll tell you. Unless it is a secret.

I don't know how more blunt I can be with that.

Some underwear you don't necessarily mean for it to be seen, but you just like them. Like a certain four-leaf clover design or something like that. And maybe this falls into that category for some people.

Anyway, some underwear, I think, you just would be a bit embarrassed by. And no matter what it looks like, it is still embarrassing. So when my wife was clipping coupons and came across this gem, I couldn't help but post it on the internets. So, if you find yourself in need of some of these, at least now, you got options.

Colors AND prints, baby!

3 comments:

  1. You dare write the Tuesday Night blog on a Monday night?!? Plus this story reminded me of a funny story about when Ken was helping out at an elementary school and was having a conversation with a kid about what underwear he was wearing. Haha. I don't know if he remembers or wants me to tell it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that awesome of a story?!? MAN! I wish I could remember it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never buy the printed ones. Seems to me that the quality on a product always goes down when they add some new fancy asesthetic feature.

    ReplyDelete